330 Tank thread.

Few more pics of the flow master, it was 275.00 shipped to me door. I bought the universal holder for it and just screwed the Jebao mount to it I did not want to have magnets on the inside of my tank. You can mount the unit couple different ways to your tank.

1000021936.jpg

1000021937.jpg
1000021941.jpg

1000021940.jpg


1000021945.jpg
 
Few more pics of the flow master, it was 275.00 shipped to me door. I bought the universal holder for it and just screwed the Jebao mount to it I did not want to have magnets on the inside of my tank. You can mount the unit couple different ways to your tank.

1000021936.jpg

1000021937.jpg
1000021941.jpg

1000021940.jpg


1000021945.jpg
That's pretty nice. Let us know your thoughts after using it for a bit.
 
Few more pics of the flow master, it was 275.00 shipped to me door. I bought the universal holder for it and just screwed the Jebao mount to it I did not want to have magnets on the inside of my tank. You can mount the unit couple different ways to your tank.

1000021936.jpg

1000021937.jpg
1000021941.jpg

1000021940.jpg


1000021945.jpg
Pretty nifty.

Are those two screws, in the third photo, stainless?
 
A month since your last update. Unacceptable, sir.

How is the Flow Master working out?
 
I know im so lame about updating this but hasent been allot going on with the tank lately, Still havent installed flow master 😆
Still no Flow Master? Man, you must be buried in business or something.

You do know we like pics, right? I mean, even if there isn't much going on, pics are always welcomed.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new