35g cube

Nanoreefwannabe

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 3, 2017
Messages
50
Reaction score
43
Location
Great white North
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I an beyond excited to finally get the ok from the "boss" for my new tank, a 35g seapora cube. I have custom built a 16x20sump... flow will be a maxspect gyre f150, qnd a vortech mp10, I have a jebao dcp5000 sign wave return pump. I just got my reddragonSP3 needlewheel skimmer pump for my H&S skimmer... stand is framed, still need to trim and build doors though... going to be a big change from my 12year old 5g pico vase...
15435485913722283523805731701828.jpg
 
Following :)
Any pics of your pico? 5 years is a long time for that size
 
12 years in a 5g pico? That's a long time! I would have had to upgrade before then. I have a Deep Blue 35 cube that's empty at the moment. Nice size for a nano, altho yours looks like it has a ton more room with the external overflow.
 
12 years in a 5g pico? That's a long time! I would have had to upgrade before then. I have a Deep Blue 35 cube that's empty at the moment. Nice size for a nano, altho yours looks like it has a ton more room with the external overflow.
Certainly opened it up a bit..ty
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new