35l 12 years old nano

Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef! You should start a build thread for your tank!
 
Hi,
I have a nano of 35l and 12 years old.
Nice webpage!
I'm confused (as usual), are you 12 or are we talking about the tank?

I only ask because I was hoping you would post a picture, but I don't want to get in trouble for asking a 12 yo for pictures (again). :cool: :p

Anyway, Welcome to Reef2Reef!
Hope you can post some images of this tank!

Cheer Dancing GIF
:cool:
 
I'm confused (as usual), are you 12 or are we talking about the tank?

I only ask because I was hoping you would post a picture, but I don't want to get in trouble for asking a 12 yo for pictures (again). :cool: :p

Anyway, Welcome to Reef2Reef!
Hope you can post some images of this tank!

Cheer Dancing GIF
:cool:
LOL
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
I'm confused (as usual), are you 12 or are we talking about the tank?

I only ask because I was hoping you would post a picture, but I don't want to get in trouble for asking a 12 yo for pictures (again). :cool: :p

Anyway, Welcome to Reef2Reef!
Hope you can post some images of this tank!

Cheer Dancing GIF
:cool:

Cat Wtf GIF by sillynub
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new