• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

36" T5 Retro Kit/supplies

Rabidgoose

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for ballasts, reflectors, waterproof sockets, standoffs and wire harnass/es. Basically everything to add 4 T5's to my MH setup. Single or dual ballast. PM me with pics and price shipped to 48723

TIA..........chuck

fridmani

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
I've got a bunch of T-5 parts - reflectors, electronic ballasts, and end caps for cheap. LMK if you're interested. Also have a bunch of MH parts for cheap.

OP
OP
Rabidgoose

Rabidgoose

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got a bunch of T-5 parts - reflectors, electronic ballasts, and end caps for cheap. LMK if you're interested. Also have a bunch of MH parts for cheap.

Yes, I'm very interested. Let me know what you have and how much you want for it please. All set on MH at this time.

thanks..........chuck

OP
OP
Rabidgoose

Rabidgoose

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2.JPG

Have some stuff coming but could use a few more end caps, stand offs and maybe another ballast or two.

thanks for looking.........chuck

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 8.4%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 41 17.2%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 161 67.4%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 4.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.5%
Back