36x18 tank options

Salty_Box_Reef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 16, 2013
Messages
493
Reaction score
124
Location
SF north Bay Area
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a stand, 20L sump, skimmer and plumbing from a 40 breeder where the tank cracked. So basically I need a tank and return pump. Tank budget is $400.
 
I would do another 40 breeder and a Dc return pump. I have the same setup, 20 long sump and all with a Diablo 5500 for a return and am very happy. If you get the tank when petco has their $1 per gallon sale the tank would only be $40.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new