380/500 Gallon Build

Clear mesh on the right side vs dark screen on left.
b896fca90827ed0a53694ebb488a5892.jpg
 
The fish have their timing down pretty good. Most of them will go to the left end of the tank and wait a few minutes before the food is dropped in. They can somehow tell the time.

Untitled.thumb.png.337cdd76c6174090e61a0c8ab22093be.png
 
The widest I have gotten the clam to open, in a different spot. Still not much...

large.IMG_9342.jpg.32ca1205ce1d6c42234b23db3ef7d85b.jpg


large.IMG_9365.jpg.3770e3899a22448e5b7b09ccf7a0ed69.jpg


large.IMG_9396.jpg.2732657aa2de98c2172e37626705d3bf.jpg


large.IMG_9409.jpg.332b5568b888ea6c20324b265439c000.jpg


large.IMG_9417.jpg.5172ca092c9c0b956d669dbf135e920c.jpg


large.IMG_9424.jpg.d8096c2ca4196c812b27e39bcf3b17b7.jpg


large.IMG_9449.jpg.bed969c7db2881e9231ee824b93d0262.jpg


large.IMG_9461.jpg.e18ae4ae20a76662a954928305797d2f.jpg


large.IMG_9482.jpg.9efffc43cdab0dbd06b93393c8b19a0a.jpg


large.IMG_9566.jpg.0dc530eda463f3a90ad06fad1ee869b0.jpg


large.IMG_9074.jpg.5de05fec82d6fc0c0c23f74a33a025c6.jpg


large.IMG_9080.jpg.c58bc3bec2a7ad09e1a6ec60d0bd3252.jpg


large.IMG_9223.jpg.5f37c48e1ac6120328a543abd226b0a4.jpg


large.IMG_9238.jpg.8b47c41efe437a82e9fde47bffc376eb.jpg


Feeding time

large.IMG_9311.jpg.af9c2e01b311cd3c71b266343ae7f9c8.jpg


large.IMG_9318.jpg.0cbd8ad5a1a1647079ab831805edca7d.jpg


large.IMG_9317.jpg.2eb51db04fce17bedf2aef116b84f763.jpg


large.IMG_9290.jpg.1849febf0b9c2e2272284d734814c0eb.jpg


large.IMG_9104.jpg.a3fe7b91cef06f587a82de6166b07431.jpg


large.IMG_9088.jpg.bf0d57423766deb1707b13029026e1fe.jpg
 
We got a marine Betta today at work and I thought of your tank instantly lol I can't wait to hear what you think of this system

Awesome, the betta is the coolest fish in the entire tank. Just don't see it much unless its sunset or sunrise.
 
Some PAR measurement I took yesterday. Blue channels were at 75% and whites at 60%. With a couple quick tests laying the previous screen over the top, numbers were cut in half. So for the last few months up until recently my PAR was very low.

IMG_9593-Edit.thumb.jpg.9513a3fefc972c0d5090cb71007bac23.jpg


IMG_8856-Edit.thumb.jpg.feedbd21e451c1f43b4c2b8c40b14ee5.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new