3D Print

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alvanck
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I don't know of a 3D print for a caddy, but I have this tank and other small IM AIO desktops. I've had the I believe now out of business, and kind of pricy, In-Tank brand media caddies, and I've had the media caddy from IM, which is less expensive, and functionally identical.

For $36, and sometimes found on sale, I'd just grab this:
https://www.innovative-marine.com/s...ilter-Media-Basket-w-Media-Desktop-p184822924
Perhaps you can save a bit 3D printing your own, but if not, you can simply order a couple from IM 🙂

I hope this helps and good luck!
 
Last edited:
@tbrown I think maybe you're knowledgeable with 3D printed stuff, can you help the OP by chance?
 
I do, in fact, have files for an IM 25 AIO Lagoon tank. I've printed them for @steveschuerger and @Silver Gooch .

Shoot me a DM.
They work perfectly !
1783229290075.jpeg
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new