• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

3D Printed Parts. Offering custom part request.

3D Reefin'

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello R2R members,

I am taking custom part request. Anywhere from one part to an assembly. Adapters, mounts, wire tidy, frag racks, light deflectors, heater mounts, probe holders, etc. If you have an idea and simple sketch, I can draw a CAD model and print it.

I'm tying to see if I can get someone near me to laser cut acrylic for me. So that service maybe available down the road.

If you would like to develop a product, prototyping is also available.

I am offering these services at a discount rate to all R2R members. Prototyping and CAD are very time consuming, so please be mindful about your request. No parts that are going to space ;Happy

PM ONLY for part inquires.

Some parts files or 2D templates will become available, at no cost. I'll post a download link once they do.

****Please read*****

I can't stress this enough. This is not my full time job, part request will be processed as time allows and on a first come, first serve basis. You can provide technical drawings or dimensions. For best/fast turnarounds, its best to ship me the part you want to modify, so I can take measurements and have it here for test fit.

I'm not responsible for poor technical drawings or dimensional errors that are provided by you.

If you like to micromanage, or you want to rush me to complete a part, please do not contact me.

Open to local coral trades (Brooklyn, NY).

Please be advised that I am testing the waters with this service, so some things may change without notice, depending on demand and work load.

NTKOReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don’t know if your still tinkering with this but I need a wall mount for an AI Controller

GlassMunky

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@3D Reefin' you still doing custom parts? Im looking to get a custom mounting box for my Kamoer pump to hang from the "roof" of the inside of my stand

OP
OP

3D Reefin'

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes. Although most request fall through, since people do not want to send the parts to me. Parts are needed to take accurate measurements so the 3D printed parts that fit correctly.

+/-.008" (loose tolerance) can be the difference between a snap fit or a piece that just wiggles around and falls off. So please keep that in mind before sending a request.

Aquatic acrobat in your aquarium: Have you ever kept an eel?

• I currently keep an eel in my tank.

Votes: 29 14.3%
  • I have kept an eel in my tank in the past.

Votes: 35 17.2%
  • I have not kept an eel in my tank, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 36 17.7%
  • I have no plans to keep an eel.

Votes: 100 49.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.5%
Back