3rd Acro ID (last i promise)

Moonfruit777

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 26, 2016
Messages
173
Reaction score
231
Location
Germany, Bavaria
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone ID this green tabling Acro?

I'll include a macro shot of mine and a picture of the mother colony from my LFS.

I have not seen a tabling acro like this one ever :confused:

I don't know what it is about it but I always loved this particular acro in the show tank of my LFS.
After a few years they emptied the show tank and sold all the corals in it.
I tried to purchase the whole colony but it was "already reserved and sold" but luckily I still got a frag!
Weeks later they did not sell the colony after all and it died in the store... what a shame :(

1929712_1035366716517674_195291321393826785_n.jpg

acro10.jpg


Thanks in advance :)
 
Honestly it probably doesn't have a name other than "green tabling acro"

It probably came to the LFS as a colony directly sourced from the wild
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new