3x Hydra 26 HD black FS

dank reefer

IG: dankreefer_IG
View Badges
Joined
Jul 29, 2018
Messages
2,212
Reaction score
2,445
Location
Concord, NC
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 3 Hydra 26HD for sale as I am breaking down my tank. Light are approximately 2 years old (bought in 2018) and work as they should.

Asking 220 shipped each
200 picked up locally for each
Located close to Charlotte, NC

ALL LIGHTS SOLD
20201224_094324.jpg
 
Last edited:
Lots of interest on the lights, but first with payment takes them.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new