4.5g Custom build

Wavesurfer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 30, 2013
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Location
Clearwater, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my first saltwater aquarium. 4.5g custom build by my brother.
It's been cycling for 2 weeks. I currently have a chalice, a small frogspawn and a colony polyp.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php


https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/nano-reefs/189350-nano-lovers-nano-nano-contest.html
 
Nice tank you have there! :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new