• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

4-Color Golden Eye colony

  • Thread starter Thread starter dknuckles
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dknuckles

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 5, 2008
Messages
1,005
Reaction score
17
Location
SE Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20-21 eye colony
$500 shipped

Willing to trade for CaRx, Aquariumplants.com regulator, cone skimmer, controllable Tunze
LMK what you have

DSC_7205.jpg
 
Beautiful little colony, good luck with the sale!
 
Thank you
Only 2 chalices left and I will be chalice free...need more room for my acans and sticks!
 
All PMs responded to.

This beauty is still available.
I like to barter so if interested ur welcome to shoot me an offer
 
Mike,
Only keeping 1 the original "Living Lava" from Brett
All but the 4 color are gone!
New tank will be SPS dominant w/ some acans. Unfortunately
Lost my favorite unknown rainbow Scoli/Trac(?) when I broke down DT :(

Ur new tank will be nice, I really like the stand
 
Last edited:
Thanks Dave! I hope you have better luck with acan+sps then I did. Here I am thinking SPS + Chalice, LOL!
 
Thanks Dave! I hope you have better luck with acan+sps then I did. Here I am thinking SPS + Chalice, LOL!

Mike,
It will be a bit challenging the trick is the flow, I'll be using a wavebox and a lot of intermittent flow.
All acans will be between 2 pillars and under an arch to shield from the flow and strong light.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new