4 Month Status Update...Need Help with Build Thread

jphilip813

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 8, 2019
Messages
964
Reaction score
549
Location
In The 915
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I started a semi-rebuild of my system...(major upgrades) would love to share with the group, but I do not know how to start a build thread...Also, how do I grow Chaeto using the Kessel A160, what setting is recommeded?

20200822_171611.jpg 20200822_172525.jpg 20200822_172921.jpg
 
Last edited:
So I started a semi-rebuild of my system...(major upgrades) would love to share with the group, but I do not know how to start a build thread...Also, how do I grow Chaeto using the Kessel A160, what setting is recommeded?

20200822_171611.jpg 20200822_172525.jpg 20200822_172921.jpg
How big is the tank? I will move the thread to the build thread if you like, I just want to make sure it’s in the right tank thread.
 
Now all you have to do is go to your account details and post a link of your build thread in the R2R tank link section to get your build thread badge. Congrats on the rebuild. I currently have a 120 gal tank. Build is looking great!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new