40 gal innovative marine

Princess Eilonwy

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
18
Reaction score
9
Location
California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

Just wish to share my tank with you.
I finally stabilized my tank and keeping all my corals growing.
I am planning to build a new tank soon because I am getting too many frags with too little floor space.
 
Sorry my photos are very blue!

IMG_0090.JPG


IMG_0083.JPG


IMG_0088.JPG


IMG_0086.JPG
 
I do use bio-pellets and protein skimmer. The coral still wasn't growing well. The main difference is me changing 10 gal water every week. It's been very tiring and time consuming so I am getting a new tank with a sump. Hopefully I can change less water in the future.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new