40b vs 55

  • Thread starter Thread starter z1107
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
As ReturnOfSid mentioned, the 40b is a great 'gotta have' size tank - when you do your next upgrade (and don't we all), the 40b is a great sump .. I have one sitting under my 120 with a piece of glass that I glued in for a baffle. Great size sump for any larger tank.
 
I would go for the 40b as well... the deeper tanks are always better for corals.. more real estate...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new