40g Breeder

Jeremy S.

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 14, 2013
Messages
484
Reaction score
0
Location
Middle Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had this tank set up for around 1.5 - 2 years. It's a 40g breeder with a 20g long for a sump. I mostly enjoy keeping coral, but I do have a pink/purple spotted Goby. Lighting is T5 HO.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362784299.405209.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362784330.353458.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362784347.695774.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362784362.289047.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362784371.876122.jpg


More pictures to come.
 
Looks good! Thanks for sharing!


Chasing the Dream Giver, not the dream! Tonya
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new