40g Figi Tank light recommendations

Nick96

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 20, 2021
Messages
89
Reaction score
19
Location
11001
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just started getting my 40g breeder tank set up. Very early stages right now. I need recommendations on a light/fixture.(I want to do a clamp because its an apartment so i cant hang lights) thoughts?
20210806_191009.jpg
20210806_191014.jpg
 
What type of corals will be the focus?
I will be doing a variety of corals, LPS and SPS. Most likely I am sticking to easier to keep corals like: Zoanthids, pulsing zenia, recordia, hammer head, mushroom. At least that is the start I may want to add more advanced coral later.
 
What type of corals will be the focus?
I will be doing a variety of corals, LPS and SPS. Most likely I am sticking to easier to keep corals like: Zoanthids, pulsing zenia, recordia, hammer head, mushroom. At least that is the start I may want to add more advanced coral later
kinda tough because it’s peninsula and the length. This is a very good one, though a bit funky looking.
https://sbreeflights.com/sbox-reef-lights/13-sbox-30-basic-3-channel.html
Interesting! Unfortunately it looks out of stock there. I know peninsulas are an odd shape, I might just shell out more money for two puck style lights. Do you know another site to get this light from?
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new