40g predator tank ideas

jjrambo124

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 13, 2023
Messages
60
Reaction score
15
Location
Jacksonville
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey yall,

I currently have an empty 40g tank that has been torturing me to create it into something. I'm trying to decide what to do with it. I am toying with this idea of converting it into a predator tank.

In terms of stocking, I dont want a ton of fish cause I don't want a lot of problems, but maybe a dwarf lionfish, snowflake eel, and a tobey puffer?

I'm not sure what else i could add or if I should, but thought this combo could be interesting and fun to watch. Maybe a couple of damsels? I doubt i could do inverts with what I would have.

Filtration I would do two hob filters or cannister, and aquamax skimmer.

Would appreciate y'alls thoughts and suggestions on this pleaassee THANK YOU
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new