450 Gallon Miracle Ray/Shark Reef Build Thread

PXL_20230218_193615957.jpg
 
Right?! ;) after this next shipment i will have like 50 sbb coral, and 3 from another vendor lol
I lost count.

36 SBB
3 Amen
1 Epic Aquaculture
1 Reeftide
5 TSA
7 POTO
4 LRO
1 NicerReefs
1 JKR
1 Cherry
1 AquaSD
This list only includes currently living corals, not the dead fellas.
 
I lost count.

36 SBB
3 Amen
1 Epic Aquaculture
1 Reeftide
5 TSA
7 POTO
4 LRO
1 NicerReefs
1 JKR
1 Cherry
1 AquaSD
This list only includes currently living corals, not the dead fellas.
Before my crash I had a bunch more but it just doesn't make sense for me to buy elsewhere anymore. The new years sale I think I got 25 coral for 400$ and that's included a 5 head huge hammer and the rest high end acro and torches. I've like TSA and poto in the past and I'm sure if I see something specific I'd buy from them
 
PXL_20230221_175730346.jpg


Proud of this mili! This one bleached a few months back and all the polyps bailed. It browned back up last month but no PE. Past week it's fuzzy as heck and colored up over night, pretty amazing
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new