450 Gallon Miracle Ray/Shark Reef Build Thread

Yup never seen any with pink at all and this thing should be mostly pink with bright yellow tips. Hopefully it makes it, wasnt cheap lol
It's similar to a Pink Cadillac but in a Speciosa.
 
Don't say that, especially with the high price tag he paid! On a serious note, the Pink Cadillac is more of a pink base/skin and purple polyps.
I'm saying color scheme... Speciosa is better than Pink Cadillac. I like my Pink Cadillac though...
IMG_20230224_081841793.jpg
 
I'm saying color scheme... Speciosa is better than Pink Cadillac. I like my Pink Cadillac though...
IMG_20230224_081841793.jpg
Pink Cadillac is nice. It used to be expensive too. I remember when I spent $75 for a nub about the size of just the tip of your frag above...maybe 3-rows of coralites down. It grows super fast and is hardy, which is probably what drove the price down so far.
 
Pink Cadillac is nice. It used to be expensive too. I remember when I spent $75 for a nub about the size of just the tip of your frag above...maybe 3-rows of coralites down. It grows super fast and is hardy, which is probably what drove the price down so far.
Man.. I got this, a frag twice this size of Acroberry, a smallish frag of Raindrops on Roses, and a frag of ROAB Digi plus shipping for $100 from BattleCorals.
 
Man.. I got this, a frag twice this size of Acroberry, a smallish frag of Raindrops on Roses, and a frag of ROAB Digi plus shipping for $100 from BattleCorals.
Yeah Adams a cool guy, probably the only other vendor I'd buy from these days unless I'm looking for something super specific.

Aquarium arts just got a bunch of chunky acro colonies (mariculture) and they actually weren't too bad price wise. I wonder what they would color up like .. pretty tempting but worried about pests
 
It's a little similar but the tips are more neon and the body is a little lighter. I just love the branching pattern on speciosa though!
And the Speciosa has visible polyps which is nice.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new