450 Gallon Miracle Ray/Shark Reef Build Thread

All caught up on the read! I love this. I want to see another video! :)
I'll get some of me feeding my ray tonight! He's friendly and easy to film. The shark is tricky because he only eats at night with the lights off so filming him is a challenge. Not to mention i hand feed him and handling the camera while i do it seems like i'm inviting a chomp lol
 
wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! i am here! (a little late to the party but i still here!) i have always wanted a frickin HUGE tank but never had anywhere to put it! next best thing is looking at someones HUGE tank!
 
wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! i am here! (a little late to the party but i still here!) i have always wanted a frickin HUGE tank but never had anywhere to put it! next best thing is looking at someones HUGE tank!
Welcome to the party! I'll try to get more pictures of them for the thread :) somedays it's awesome to have and others im kicking myself lol. I try to close my ears and not think about how much ive sunk into this, yet i still have days where i wish i went bigger with a slightly different size :face-with-tears-of-joy:
 
heck of a build man. And a lucky kid. now I want rays and sharks, so thanks for that.
Thanks! It's been a process getting it to a point where i can have some of the more sensitive coral with these big beasts but somehow its working for now.. and my kid loves it most importantly, i hear him bragging to his friends how he has a stingray and he can feed it with his hands :face-with-tears-of-joy:
 
Did you invite @OrchidMiss ? She's super cool! Also @Rennurdoar and @Kasrift are fun to hang out with on SBB threads ...
Matt Smith Journey GIF by Doctor Who
 
@Jedi1199 doesn't seem to be around much but he's got a bunch of good information! Also @Fishy888 is a great guy!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new