450 Gallon Miracle Ray/Shark Reef Build Thread

Jay Hemdal

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If only i could get @Jay Hemdal to hang around in here LOL! Dude's an elasmobranch Jedi, him and @WheatToast always have some cool insights

R2R is just so darn big, I wish I could see all the cool things going on everywhere.....please tag me if you have fish health questions though!

Jay

OP
OP
pandaparties

pandaparties

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
R2R is just so darn big, I wish I could see all the cool things going on everywhere.....please tag me if you have fish health questions though!

Jay
Thanks for even stopping by Jay! You are a gem for us keeping rays and sharks, thanks for all the help over the years while i've been putting this thing together :)

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Woohoo!! Feels like an actual live sale now :face-with-tears-of-joy:

You make it through HP Legacy yet?!
Not yet! I was up playing last night. I’m level 27. Access to unforgivable curses has really made me reflect on myself. Not gonna lie, it makes me smile to use Crucio…

OP
OP
pandaparties

pandaparties

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not yet! I was up playing last night. I’m level 27. Access to unforgivable curses has really made me reflect on myself. Not gonna lie, it makes me smile to use Crucio…
Oh i get it, it's like being a little kid doing something your parents tell you not to haha!

harry potter curse GIF

OP
OP
pandaparties

pandaparties

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh big time!

So I’ll go through the build thread here in a little bit when I get inside and relax a minute but you have a shark and ray tank, yeah?
Yup one of each for now, and a couple tangs, foxface and a soliderfish. Hoping to get another ray or shark or odd creature in the future and i'll probably be at capacity after that

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Yup one of each for now, and a couple tangs, foxface and a soliderfish. Hoping to get another ray or shark or odd creature in the future and i'll probably be at capacity after that
Dude, how do you not start every conversation with this info? How long have I known you on here now and I’m just now finding out about this?!!

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
You're allowed out when it's not a livesale?
Haha oh I get on here some times but typically don’t interact with this account. I normally keep it specifically for games so as to separate the games from my personal opinions/business. For instance, it looks a bit suspicious when a r2r sponsor is trying to sell a used light or what not in the members classifieds.

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Haha oh I get on here some times but typically don’t interact with this account. I normally keep it specifically for games so as to separate the games from my personal opinions/business. For instance, it looks a bit suspicious when a r2r sponsor is trying to sell a used light or what not in the members classifieds.
And for that matter, I think I’ve interacted with multiple of y’all in non-sale threads but y’all just didn’t know it was me ;)

OP
OP
pandaparties

pandaparties

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dude, how do you not start every conversation with this info? How long have I known you on here now and I’m just now finding out about this?!!
I just recently put it in my signature and i guess i didn't talk about it too much, trying to show everyone i can now! :)

Back