450 Gallon Miracle Ray/Shark Reef Build Thread

StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t know why, but every time I read @StatelineReefer username, I hear the Nationwide Insurance jingle in my head.

“Stateline Reefers on your side….”
Mayhem What GIF by MOODMAN

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m pretty certain I’ve chatted with @Kasrift snd maybe you too. I would guess that @tbrown3589 has figured out what my personal account is.
still from houson? now every time I talk to someone from texas I will ask if its you.
I posted a new link, able to see it?

I could watch this more than I should.
I talk to anyone and everyone. You can PM me your other username sometime. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
nice try though.

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, so after seeing you show up in some other threads and distract my thoughts with your pantyparties name, I thought I'd check out your thread. It saddens me to say that I do not know you but already hate you! (j/k)

Great tank and that dog is freaking fantastic! (I'll pay no attention to the piece of hardwood flooring you're missing.)

OP
OP
pandaparties

pandaparties

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, so after seeing you show up in some other threads and distract my thoughts with your pantyparties name, I thought I'd check out your thread. It saddens me to say that I do not know you but already hate you! (j/k)

Great tank and that dog is freaking fantastic! (I'll pay no attention to the piece of hardwood flooring you're missing.)
Funny I posted that picture and was like eh I doubt anyone will notice that, of course it's the first thing that comes up lol! And that little dog is my right hand lady, she's a heckin sweet heart. Thanks for coming over and joining the thread!

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Funny I posted that picture and was like eh I doubt anyone will notice that, of course it's the first thing that comes up lol! And that little dog is my right hand lady, she's a heckin sweet heart. Thanks for coming over and joining the thread!
What's that heckuva sweetheart's name?

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 27 36.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 8 10.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 24 32.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 13 17.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.7%
Back