450 Gallon Miracle Ray/Shark Reef Build Thread

I don’t know why, but every time I read @StatelineReefer username, I hear the Nationwide Insurance jingle in my head.

“Stateline Reefers on your side….”
Mayhem What GIF by MOODMAN
 
I’m pretty certain I’ve chatted with @Kasrift snd maybe you too. I would guess that @tbrown3589 has figured out what my personal account is.
still from houson? now every time I talk to someone from texas I will ask if its you.
I posted a new link, able to see it?

I could watch this more than I should.
I talk to anyone and everyone. You can PM me your other username sometime. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
nice try though.
 
Ok, so after seeing you show up in some other threads and distract my thoughts with your pantyparties name, I thought I'd check out your thread. It saddens me to say that I do not know you but already hate you! (j/k)

Great tank and that dog is freaking fantastic! (I'll pay no attention to the piece of hardwood flooring you're missing.)
 
Ok, so after seeing you show up in some other threads and distract my thoughts with your pantyparties name, I thought I'd check out your thread. It saddens me to say that I do not know you but already hate you! (j/k)

Great tank and that dog is freaking fantastic! (I'll pay no attention to the piece of hardwood flooring you're missing.)
Funny I posted that picture and was like eh I doubt anyone will notice that, of course it's the first thing that comes up lol! And that little dog is my right hand lady, she's a heckin sweet heart. Thanks for coming over and joining the thread!
 
Funny I posted that picture and was like eh I doubt anyone will notice that, of course it's the first thing that comes up lol! And that little dog is my right hand lady, she's a heckin sweet heart. Thanks for coming over and joining the thread!
What's that heckuva sweetheart's name?
 
@tbrown3589 they have a single LO and a bunch of Fiji's. They are 59 for LO 79 for Fiji

PXL_20230308_200106936.MP.jpg
The price on Fiji's is off the hook. Most other places charging double. Let me know if you decide to head this way
 
I just talked to my wife and she said if they still have one this weekend we'll head over at some point Friday or Saturday probably. Thanks for checking!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new