450 Gallon Miracle Ray/Shark Reef Build Thread

Soren

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My tank would be crowded if I bought all the fijis! They had like 20!
They look so nice in large groups, as do tangs and butterflyfish! I'll have to only observe the groups in the ocean some day, though, as it would take an extremely large tank to have a large group that stays together, probably more volume than I'll ever have.

OP
OP
pandaparties

pandaparties

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They look so nice in large groups, as do tangs and butterflyfish! I'll have to only observe the groups in the ocean some day, though, as it would take an extremely large tank to have a large group that stays together, probably more volume than I'll ever have.
Yup I don't think I have enough capacity for a bunch either and I have a pretty big tank. After my CBB gets here I think I have room for one more ray and then I'm done with fish

StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
one more ray

Manta Ray Manta GIF by Fin Pin Shop

OP
OP
pandaparties

pandaparties

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welp I lost my big bi-color hammy, think was like 7 heads and started shrinking a bit. Pulled it out and stuck it in a chemi-clean/cipro/lugol bath last night and it went downhill super quick in the bath. Really bizarre and everything else still looking peachy. Think it got stung by a neighboring torch. Ill have to make sure they are farther apart next time

adsf430

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I lost a wall hammer once from one drop of aphasia X floating away and it eating it. Also lost a trachy once while trimming a birdsnest and a small piece falling on its mouth which it ate before I could move it. Fragile creatures we keep

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 14 32.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.3%
Back