450 Gallon Miracle Ray/Shark Reef Build Thread

GO BUY!
Get them both at those prices!

An opportunity like that would have me considering a 1000+ gallon system for a large pack of Fiji's.
I was half tempted to get another one, love the look of the fijis
 
Oh great, he tells me they're there and then buys them before I can get over. :rolleyes: :grinning-squinting-face::zany-face::smiling-face-with-sunglasses:
 
Oh great, he tells me they're there and then buys them before I can get over. :rolleyes: :grinning-squinting-face::zany-face::smiling-face-with-sunglasses:
My tank would be crowded if I bought all the fijis! They had like 20!
 
My tank would be crowded if I bought all the fijis! They had like 20!
They look so nice in large groups, as do tangs and butterflyfish! I'll have to only observe the groups in the ocean some day, though, as it would take an extremely large tank to have a large group that stays together, probably more volume than I'll ever have.
 
They look so nice in large groups, as do tangs and butterflyfish! I'll have to only observe the groups in the ocean some day, though, as it would take an extremely large tank to have a large group that stays together, probably more volume than I'll ever have.
Yup I don't think I have enough capacity for a bunch either and I have a pretty big tank. After my CBB gets here I think I have room for one more ray and then I'm done with fish
 
one more ray


Manta Ray Manta GIF by Fin Pin Shop
 
Welp I lost my big bi-color hammy, think was like 7 heads and started shrinking a bit. Pulled it out and stuck it in a chemi-clean/cipro/lugol bath last night and it went downhill super quick in the bath. Really bizarre and everything else still looking peachy. Think it got stung by a neighboring torch. Ill have to make sure they are farther apart next time
 
I lost a wall hammer once from one drop of aphasia X floating away and it eating it. Also lost a trachy once while trimming a birdsnest and a small piece falling on its mouth which it ate before I could move it. Fragile creatures we keep
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new