Screenshot_20230422-140344.png

Got this sick chalice coming!!!

Epic Aquaculture

The artist formerly known as SawCJack00
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@pandaparties I just happened upon your thread. Cool tank! I also have a Miracles DT and love it. It's great to see someone local with a large tank. I'd love to see it in person sometime.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yes. Are you in AZ too?
Yes sir! I've been to your house (during COVID). Got a couple of pieces from you. Unfortunately I had a tank crash last year and lost all but one.

Epic Aquaculture

The artist formerly known as SawCJack00
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes sir! I've been to your house (during COVID). Got a couple of pieces from you. Unfortunately I had a tank crash last year and lost all but one.
Awesome! (not the tank crash). I see you're in Peoria so pretty close to me too!

OP
OP
pandaparties

pandaparties

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@pandaparties I just happened upon your thread. Cool tank! I also have a Miracles DT and love it. It's great to see someone local with a large tank. I'd love to see it in person sometime.
I actually saw some of your frags on the marketplace the other day! Absolutely gorgeous tank :D hoping one day ill get mine close to that grown out. Also cool to hear you have a miracles! Love mine, build quality is outstanding and i feel like its gonna last a long long time. Definitely would love to show it off sometime :) quite the trek for either of us unfortunately haha

OP
OP
pandaparties

pandaparties

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well saw it's been a while since I've done an update... Up and down month for the tank.

On the down side my shark jumped out of the tank again and this time didn't make it. And I had to euthanize my vlamingi who had a bad eye infection that wasn't getting better. I also almost nuked my tank after my ATO failed and my tank was pumping air all day while I was out. Also been battling a random outbreak of cyano and gha.

On the plus side coral growth has been amazing. Acros are taking off and I feel like I have a new head on my collection of torches just about every week!

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 25 36.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 22 31.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 13 18.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.9%
Back