45g lagoon tank

Couple of quick pics before the salt goes in. Still need to add a little more sand around the shelf rocks.
IMG_20170422_105254448_HDR.jpg

IMG_20170422_105315876.jpg
 
Some new additions to the Sparkman household. I had a credit with Live Aquaria that had been sitting there for over a year so thought I'd take a chance with a few items from Diver's Den. I've never had good luck with Live Aquaria.

Bonded pair of captive bred black picasso's
Captive bread neon dottyback
Bicolor blenny who is hiding and hasn't ventured out yet.

 
Corals are in! Got the zoa's placed / glued in place today. Still trying to figure out how to place the acans and blasto's. Colors are off...not sure if it's because the intensity of the lights are still low.

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new