45g Red Sea - sky- I have a question

skysky

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 23, 2020
Messages
4
Reaction score
29
Location
georgia
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So been really diving deep into this hobby. This Red Sea tank I received from my family doesn’t have a serial number, but it looks similar to red sea’s e-170. I have a question for any tech savvy people. This seal / gasket broke off the back and is now leaking water preventing the tank from filtering dirty water. Here is the part in question. And if anyone knows where I can get a replacement / do a fix on it, I would appreciate it. And so would my corals.
85F3B567-B970-4A77-AA9A-A07185AFB047.jpeg
BFEB4322-5A23-431F-818C-0627F3CED026.jpeg
 
Thanks guys.
I did more research, finally found what it’s called. It’s a drain cover. Couldn’t find one availiable online anywhere. I will try and cement around it with some reef cement I suppose. It’s the best I have until I can figure out how to fix it permanently.
 
You can buy them from Red Sea customer support or through your LFS Red Sea dealer. There not expensive

I have 4 spares for my S650 to change out from time to time

And Welcome to R2R!!!
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new