• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

48" Reefbrite

  • Thread starter Thread starter KSzegi
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

KSzegi

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 10, 2011
Messages
1,036
Reaction score
18
Location
Ocala, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
48" Reefbrite XHO 50/50 with tank mount brackets. Works great - power supply replaced less than year ago. Does have some tarnish/staining on top and one side of metal strip. $225 shipped.


 
Can't figure out why not ..... I can see them but just got another PM that said they couldn't either .....
 
Trying pics again .....

file_zps6be645f0.jpg

file_zps556dd6c3.jpg

file_zpsf08190df.jpg
 
They were used for about a year..... but I don't know about being controllable by an Apex, I would think so but can't say that for sure - I don't run any controllers. lol
 
I believe they can be controlled by an apex to turn on and off. I don't think they can be dimmed.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new