480g sps shallows + 1000g build

T5 setup

• 4 6x54 ati sunpowers

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • 2 6x54 x 2 4x54w ati sunpowers with reefbrites .

Votes: 29 85.3%

• Total voters

Wrangy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank is looking awesome and clean man!! Glad to hear it was just busyness, we all have those times in life :) I'm glad to hear the fish are doing so well, aside from the loss which I'm sorry to hear about! Can't wait to keep watching it grow man!

OP
OP
Recklessryan904

Recklessryan904

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank is looking awesome and clean man!! Glad to hear it was just busyness, we all have those times in life :) I'm glad to hear the fish are doing so well, aside from the loss which I'm sorry to hear about! Can't wait to keep watching it grow man!
Thank you it’s making progress slowly . The tank bounced back pretty quick with some selco and feeding heavily . I’m lucky to only have lost one fish .

OP
OP
Recklessryan904

Recklessryan904

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The tank is finally making some progress into getting loaded up on acros . The parameters have been very stable . I picked up a nice frag of a Ora red planet today and ordered some frags from Aqua sd. Before going All out on high end signature pieces I wanted to test the tank with some nice pieces that aren’t 200$ a piece . I’m pretty excited to see how these do over the next few months while I’m gone . When I get back the tank will be getting loaded up with a lot of high end signature pieces . Also all the unfinished pieces will get done like ( water change system , dosing cabinet , adding 3 more g4 pros and t5s . I promise I’ll have better pics as I get a legit camera / lens so I can share my growth / journey with both tanks .

65E6E853-124F-4C20-8FCD-D50A5E6DB7EB.png

OP
OP
Recklessryan904

Recklessryan904

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well guys Acro fever has set in .... I was so impressed with @AquaSD , I ordered a few more acros . I got the GHL Doser setup today and will be testing everyday until it’s right in the sweet spot . Unfortunately though I have to head back out to sea this weekend . I’m very happy with where the tank is right now . When I get back the light system will get completed with 6 g4 pros and 3 rows of t5s . I’m also going to be adding in some more flow but can’t decide if I’m going to go the mp60 route or tunze . The tank will have a few months to grow these frags out , then it will be time to dive into the high need signatures . I already have a bunch picked out so stay tuned !

7FB52FAD-FBA4-433B-8086-D6282D420A40.png

Ash321

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well guys Acro fever has set in .... I was so impressed with @AquaSD , I ordered a few more acros . I got the GHL Doser setup today and will be testing everyday until it’s right in the sweet spot . Unfortunately though I have to head back out to sea this weekend . I’m very happy with where the tank is right now . When I get back the light system will get completed with 6 g4 pros and 3 rows of t5s . I’m also going to be adding in some more flow but can’t decide if I’m going to go the mp60 route or tunze . The tank will have a few months to grow these frags out , then it will be time to dive into the high need signatures . I already have a bunch picked out so stay tuned !

7FB52FAD-FBA4-433B-8086-D6282D420A40.png
Any updates please

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 69 37.5%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 62 33.7%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.6%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back