4D Aquatics Vortech Moveable Nozzles

carmodpg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted to give a shout-out to 4D Aquatics and their vortech moveable nozzles. I have an in-wall, corner tank (with a fish room behind the tank), and dialing in the flow on my mixed reef (leaning toward SPS dominant) has been challenging as I do not want to put wavemakers on the viewing corner of the tank. I was tipped off to 4D aquatics adjustable vortech nozzle which lets you expand/direct the flow of your vortechs up to 18 degrees (https://www.4daquatics.com/shop). This has been such a game changer for me that I am posting my first product "shout-out" on this forum. I'm hoping to post a short video in the near future showing how useful these nozzles are. ReefBum posted a video about them a couple months ago.

I highly recommend these nozzles for anyone who is looking to have more control over the flow patterns of their MPs.

Here is my poor attempt to take a picture of the tank so people have an idea of what I am working with. :face-with-head-bandage:

Tank update.jpg

Link to ReeBum video:

OP
OP
C

carmodpg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for the shoutout. Hard to tell what is going on the tank photo so looking forward to the video.
Agreed, hence why I said it was my poor attempt. photos of tank and me are not a great combo to say the least!

OP
OP
C

carmodpg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Epic Aquaculture

The artist formerly known as SawCJack00
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 29.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 23 35.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 18 27.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.5%
Back