4th order - Free brine shrimp YAY!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter cpschult
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cpschult

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 10, 2014
Messages
1,037
Reaction score
838
Location
Milwaukee, WI
Setting up a new tank and ordering again! Always been pleased with the product you've provided and your response to any questions. Can't wait to receive them. The luck I've had with leopard wrasse I attribute to the great product you sell.

Thanks again!!

For those asking for BOGO- on the Algaebarn website you can get a package of free brine shrimp with order. It's not a BOGO but if you are on the fence about ordering maybe this will push you over :) They are slightly back ordered which means I doubt there will be a BOGO soon.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new