4x24" ATI Bulb Config

  • Thread starter Thread starter FaviaFreak
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
im actually currently using 2 aqueblue special, 1 blue plus, and 1 kz fuji purple and i like the color im getting its not super blue but its not just white either. getting good color and growth with it as well. but i mostly have zoas/ pali and a few LPS
 
I used to run a 4 bulb configuration and I was a fan of two Blue+, an aquablue special, and a UVL Actinic white. This was before the purple+ bulbs were available, so I never got the chance to try them out in the mix, but they seem to be very popular.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new