4x4 Reefing

Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
Good to see you're on here buddy....I just love this tank and of course the lovely Tammy lol

Haha you found me buddy ;)
I told you what you have to do and you can have her!

Amazing tank Scotty and Tammy, well done guys :D

Awesome! Depth is truly the best dimension...

Unbelievable tank.......perfection :)

Super amazing tank...in love with it...I'm super jelly lol

Thank you very much everyone :)

Beautiful!!! I have a large reef as well lite by all t5 and I also switched over salts to the Red Sea blue bucket .... Made me feel way better about my decision on the salt after seeing you use it as well!

That's good I'm glad I could help you feel better with your decision because it's a good one :)
 
Do u add potassium or anything else regularly? Just curious

I only add potassium on a weekly basis into my WC drum before adding salt, I use Zeovit K balance strong :)

Wow, jealousy is running deep after seeing those pics. Gorgeous tank, hope mine will get like that one day!

Thank you :) time, patience and dedication and you will get there.
 
amazing!!! I'm currently without a large tank and this makes me want to sell everything I own to start a 4x4. Well done!!
 
Talk about gorgeous! Thank you for sharing!

What bulb combination are you running?

Thank you very much :) sorry for the late reply, been pretty busy!

In each light I run 3 ATI blue+, 2 ATI coral+, 1 ATI aquablue special, 1 ATI purple+ and 1 ATI actinic
 
Thank you very much :) sorry for the late reply, been pretty busy!

In each light I run 3 ATI blue+, 2 ATI coral+, 1 ATI aquablue special, 1 ATI purple+ and 1 ATI actinic

No worries, I understand how hectic life can be! It looks to be a great combo! Great color and Fantastic growth!
 
Beautiful tank! You certainly have the coral thumb! Great work!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new