4x4 Reefing

After watching that video , I want to throw my tank out the window!

I agree to @Nwdyr i would also throw my tank.. Very beautiful...

Thank you guys, no need to do that its just hard work and dedication :)
I'm not the smartest guy going around but I've stuck with my routine and method from day dot!

Wow! That's a beauty. That's my dream to have a tank that looks like that some day!!

Thank you Rob :)

What kind og light do you have hanging over the tank?

2 x T5 ATI 8x54w Powermodules
 
You may have one of the most beautiful tanks I have ever seen, and I've been in the hobby for almost 20 years.

Congratulations on your husbandry and incredibly successful tank.
 
You may have one of the most beautiful tanks I have ever seen, and I've been in the hobby for almost 20 years.

Congratulations on your husbandry and incredibly successful tank.

Thank you, that means a lot coming from someone that's been in the hobby for 20 years :)
 
Some fresh pics from a couple of nights ago :)
image_zpsak8ad2ic.jpg


image_zpsbqumattd.jpg


image_zpsnnocdrps.jpg
 
Such a beautiful tank. A really inspirational set up. Love to have a.same size system.
 
This is a stunning tank. It is one of the best I have ever seen posted. Do you have a write up anywhere on your husbandry? What you are dosing, how you run the system etc? I would love to read and learn from you.
 
My jaw drops everytime I see your tank Scotty. Hope one day my new cube can grow up to be like yours one day. ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new