5 assorted coral frag pack!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Arcsenic
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Arcsenic

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 27, 2014
Messages
61
Reaction score
5
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
saltwaterfish.com has a deal going on where you buy the 5 frag pack and you get free shipping on your entire order. I was just wondering if anyone has ever got one of these assorted frag packs and what types of frags you got.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new