50 Gallon SCA Tank

last pics of the tank

38BAC84D-9568-4327-BC1E-D72A57C19F97.jpeg F2F3A783-48E8-4CD8-94F8-B2216687735C.jpeg FB305408-B15F-459A-BCF8-FC2D579DD1CF.jpeg
 
Where's the 90 build thread??

Are you going to go a different direction with this tank now?

I would make it soft coral paradise with a few choice LPS. Lots of small critters as well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new