500g shark pond placement

hds4216

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would wait until you're older for this tbh. It'll be a lot more fun when you don't have to worry about money as much!

OP
OP
M

Max The New reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool! Although last I checked, you wanted a ray. Unsure if puffers can coexist with rays tho....

Make sure the rat gets lots of TLC, and freshwater!
I will research it! if you want proof its a post on Craigslist thats a 450g for 600 dollars in sacremento, so people don't think I'm capping

RJKain-777

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To be honest, I think every ones got over the hype of you getting a ray.

Rays and puffers don’t mix they nip the eyes since rays hide under the sand with there eyes popping out

also, your dad say you couldn’t afford the heating on your desired tank,450 gallons will cost a lot more to heat.

it’s all good to have a dream and get excited and learn. But that’s what this is, is a dream. Your story has changed a lot over the past few days. I encourage you to keep your dream alive, and when your older with a better understanding of the care of these animals, then make it a reality

OP
OP
M

Max The New reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool! Although last I checked, you wanted a ray. Unsure if puffers can coexist with rays tho....

Make sure the rat gets lots of TLC, and freshwater!
imma stop posting here until I figure put what I'm doing with this tank, I have 100 pages of that book left, and I need to figure out tank size, fresh or saltwater, placement, equitment and money, I'll get back to you when I have that all figured put! P.S my father's girlfriend has wanted a Mbu puffer for 15 years and is finally getting one, she said I was allowed to add a ray to the system, they don't match well, the puffers pick at there eyes,

Thanks, Max

OP
OP
M

Max The New reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So she doesn’t get to keep her Puffer, or you don’t get a ray? Is it a Freshwater puffer?
no, she is getting her puffer no matter, if the puffer and ray were compatible I could put a ray in her tank, there not, I'm still able to setup a ray only tank, also it's a Mbu puffer freshwater and the biggest puffer in the world

Krj-2501

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sharks for 500 gallon pond.

Here's a few options
a trio of Coral Catsharks (Atelomycterus marmoratus)
or a pair of Arabian Bamboos, or Grey Bamboos
or a pair of speckled Epaulettes
or a Short tailed Nurse

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 71 53.4%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 68 51.1%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 34 25.6%
  • None.

Votes: 29 21.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.8%
Back