53 gallon potato tank

13B259A9-DF84-4EB0-8CA7-B03387BF84EA.jpeg
My tank
 

Attachments

  • 9B892CA6-8DFB-4F5F-9DDF-AFDD6552AA4B.jpeg
    9B892CA6-8DFB-4F5F-9DDF-AFDD6552AA4B.jpeg
    212.9 KB · Views: 232
Because if I did not get this tank I could get 5555.6 pounds of potstos
Did you want 5555.6 pounds of potatoes? Was that a hard decision?
the lord of the rings actor GIF
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new