54 corner

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mr.kook
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mr.kook

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 10, 2012
Messages
157
Reaction score
4
Location
Hanahan,sc
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all i am new to reef to reef. but not new to reefing. I have a 54 corner and i am thinking of upgrading to LED's i am wondering if anyone else has a corner/LED set up. and what kind you went with. I like the ecotech radion but not sure if one would do. I like the programmable concept. I keep mostly LPS and Zoa's right now but wanting to get some SPS.
 
I dont have a corner tank but I did just switch from MH to leds and couldnt be happier.Check out the reefbreeders leds.They are a good bang for the buck.
 
Hi there!! Welcome to R2R!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new