560 gallon plywood

That's an awesome tank. I like your DIY PVC light stands too. Well done. And the rock scape looks really good.
 
Awesome build thread!! I love this tank!! And you have a beautiful family!!
 
Thank u so much
as of lastnight we have around 73 sps frags that i know the names of now i just have to find a way to keep up with where they are at
 
That's awesome. Plywood tanks are always intriuging to me. Might have to build one, even if it's a small one for a frag tank.
 
Its so hard to get a good picture with leds :(

photobucket-41993-1346158874482.jpg
 
WOW what an awesome tank and great work! MUST SHARE VIA FB! LOL!
 
I see you've ventured over to R2R now and posted your beautiful tank,you are now a member of the 2 best reefing forums on the web :D
 
Yeah but i have seen on the other fourm it isnt like it was last time i was into reef tanks at all
 
the Rev and all the gang here are awesome and this is a great forum,I wish I had more time to be on here but I'm and admin on my local forum and a mod on 2 other forums,it's difficult to be on all of 'em LOL
 
Nice build. I really like it a lot. Is that ATS going to be able to handle such a large system? I saw you had two nice skimmers and a refuge so I guess thats not an issue anyway.
 
Thought i would post some pics of my twigs
First pic are frags i got a week ago from battlecorals
photobucket-41886-1348588335347.jpg



photobucket-43548-1348579158689.jpg

photobucket-2078-1348579124783.jpg

photobucket-776-1348579092089.jpg

photobucket-43388-1348579041896.jpg
 
Tank looks great!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new