560 gallon plywood

I kept the last plywood tank up 2 years and got bryopsis so bad I took it down and done a different tank
 
Last edited:
Tank update little over 3 years old and have lost all my sps but 2 about a year ago. Now softies a butt load of flower anemones about 75 small ones

 

Attachments

  • 20150717_124135.jpg
    20150717_124135.jpg
    207.3 KB · Views: 213
  • 20150716_175841.jpg
    20150716_175841.jpg
    219.7 KB · Views: 179

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new