560 gallon plywood

That looks great! One of the best plywood tanks I've seen yet
 
ok these are not the best of pics its hard to get it all in one shots


this is from 3-29-12 in first pic
photobucket-13191-1333076006968.jpg

these are tonight
DSCN0330.jpg

DSCN0329.jpg

DSCN0328.jpg

DSCN0327.jpg
 
I lost about 50 sps the second week of Dec and the rest all where brown for 2 weeks all from a dumb screw up with some bad mixed water but all is well and growing again them pics where 3 days ago
 
What made you do a plywood tank, and where did u get the list of how?
 
That's a great looking tank great build to.

Sent from my EVO using Reef2Reef Aquarium Forum mobile app
 
Wow !!!! Unreal! U r very talented impressive build r u a carpenter by trade? What happened to ur last tank that was full of sps any more pics??? How long will a tank like this last??
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new