57 Gallon Rimless Oceanic Illuminata build

Second coat of stain done 48hrs till polyurethane coat
1222152118b.jpg
1222152117.jpg
 
The last photos weren't great at showing first and second coat of stain these. These are better
First coat
1222151719.jpg

Second coat
1223151638.jpg
 
Well I figured since I'm eventually going to get an apex. I should pre-wire the walls for cat5e Ethernet, since filled tanks arent't easy to move. I also installed low voltage gang plates to clean things up.
1223152023.jpg
1223152022.jpg
 
Well I figured since I'm eventually going to get an apex. I should pre-wire the walls for cat5e Ethernet, since filled tanks arent't easy to move. I also installed low voltage gang plates to clean things up.
1223152023.jpg
1223152022.jpg


That's a great idea.... I had to google "low voltage gang plate", at least now I know what they're called :-)
 
Great job;)
 
Sump and more updates
So being a newbie I didn't rinse the sand and the water was cloudy before I could do anything any suggestions??
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new