572L ( 151 US gal) Full SPS Project

Debora Dlugopolska

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 4, 2016
Messages
56
Reaction score
191
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi!
This is new Thread of my new Aquarium - Full SPS project :)

It started from project:

12026918_9826176_Zrzutekranu2017-10-28o18.16.52.png


12026920_9826177_Zrzutekranu2017-10-28o18.18.37.png


12026919_9826220_Zrzutekranu2017-10-28o18.38.08.png



Day 1:
12027019_large.IMG_1395.jpg.531b63491c7539717ea9a8cba47b388d.jpg


12027022_large.IMG_1394.jpg.9cec4ef689c9ede8c2902f7d84570b8d.jpg


I put over 20L of Life Bio Fil in my sump:
12027021_large.IMG_1400.jpg.ca569edc25d213110fa860885baca5b9.jpg


And started to dose nitrifying bacteria for start:

12027051_nowe-akwarium_ml.jpg


After 14 days I added Goniopora for start:

12027380_35098057_2015886568452551_9060214226508840960_n.jpg


And after next 14 days I added over 100 SPS frags:
12027381_35055099_2015884845119390_7587934888100102144_n.jpg


12027378_35079157_2015884818452726_8024850108552052736_n.jpg


FTS looks like this:
12027377_2fe7bed390b583aa84725e5be3fe6bfe.jpg


12027379_8834f8b36bd97f580f725c1a16d297db.jpg


More photos soon... :)
 
Hi!
This is new Thread of my new Aquarium - Full SPS project :)

It started from project:

12026918_9826176_Zrzutekranu2017-10-28o18.16.52.png


12026920_9826177_Zrzutekranu2017-10-28o18.18.37.png


12026919_9826220_Zrzutekranu2017-10-28o18.38.08.png



Day 1:
12027019_large.IMG_1395.jpg.531b63491c7539717ea9a8cba47b388d.jpg


12027022_large.IMG_1394.jpg.9cec4ef689c9ede8c2902f7d84570b8d.jpg


I put over 20L of Life Bio Fil in my sump:
12027021_large.IMG_1400.jpg.ca569edc25d213110fa860885baca5b9.jpg


And started to dose nitrifying bacteria for start:

12027051_nowe-akwarium_ml.jpg


After 14 days I added Goniopora for start:

12027380_35098057_2015886568452551_9060214226508840960_n.jpg


And after next 14 days I added over 100 SPS frags:
12027381_35055099_2015884845119390_7587934888100102144_n.jpg


12027378_35079157_2015884818452726_8024850108552052736_n.jpg


FTS looks like this:
12027377_2fe7bed390b583aa84725e5be3fe6bfe.jpg


12027379_8834f8b36bd97f580f725c1a16d297db.jpg


More photos soon... :)

Very nice! Beautiful aquascape!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new