5g desktop pico

Hogdaddy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 8, 2019
Messages
101
Reaction score
99
Location
Biloxi
What state or country do you live in
Mississippi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Set up a marineland 5gallon portrait with live rock and a small media bag from my home tank and some new live sand.
Tomorrow...perhaps a new light
0CA078C4-8320-49BE-B083-5978684809DB.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Set up a marineland 5gallon portrait with live rock and a small media bag from my home tank and some new live sand.
Tomorrow...perhaps a new light
0CA078C4-8320-49BE-B083-5978684809DB.jpeg
Do you like this tank and how did it turn out for you? I just set mine up
 
I’ve always wanted a pico. Not enough time.
Ya they are small. And allot of work. That is why I am switching my tank from a 2 gallon pico tank to a 5 gallon pico tank. I learned allot over the past year about the fish keeping hobby for fresh and salt water. But seeing suck a small ecosystem thrive is very rewarding and beautiful.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 21.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new