5g Flow increase

Jeremy K.A.

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 6, 2017
Messages
292
Reaction score
147
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everybody I have a marineland portrait 5 gallon tank and run it's return pump at 100%. It's the pump that came with it, if you don't know the tank it's a AIO system. I personally would like more flow.. it seems underwhelming to me and I'd like something that's more than just a steady stream. Are there any controllable pumps that could fit into this?
 
You won't have a lot of room in a 5g tank. I have a 5g tank I use for holding new stock and rinsing things after doing dips. I have a small wavemaker. Current, Tunze and Coral Box all offer small wavemakers.

https://www.reefbreeders.com/shop/coralbox-qp-5-plus/
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new