5W Biocube UV sterlizer

Zoa_Fanatic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 4, 2020
Messages
1,946
Reaction score
1,251
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have two of these on my two biocubes. How the hell do I make them stay lit? The one on my 32 gallon has been going for months no problem after I replaced an initslly bad bulb. The one on my 16 just went out and I know the bulb is fine but I can’t get it lit again. Is there something I’m not doing? If these units just do this someone please recommend me another style for my 16 and 32 biocubes. I got both for under 30$ total so I’m not out much by replacing them:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new