6.8 gallon imagitarium reef

Galasss

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! I wish I had started this thread when I first set this tank up but better late then never! I initially had this tank running as a freshwater tank with guppy fry, I really never wanted it (lol). I felt bad for leaving the fry to die in my 40 gallon breeder with all my other fish so I decided to save them and put them here; I eventually gave all the guppies away and made this a saltwater tank. Tank is nearly 9 months old and was been quite stable for about 5 months now.
Equipment:
Tank: 6.8 gallon imagitarium
Lighting: Hipagero aquaknight
Pump: hydor 300gph
Filtration: just run carbon and filter floss
Fish: 2 juvenile clowns
Coral: GSP, pulsing Xenia, toadstool leather (2x but different), some type of zoas, Kenya tree, mushrooms, Duncans, 2x BTA
inverts: x2 blue leg hermit crabs, x4 turbo snails.

Only have videos at the moment but I’ll take a well centered picture later.

Day 1:

OP
OP
Galasss

Galasss

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rose's are only pink, you have a rainbow you can tell by the green in the middle! Hit you with a like and sub, good luck!
Thank you! I never fully understood if it was a rainbow or rose. I’ve had people tell me both, many saying it was just colorful rose (but isn’t that rainbow? Hahah), I remember reading a post where someone was saying how they had to have purple as well in order to classify as rainbow

Patman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you! I never fully understood if it was a rainbow or rose. I’ve had people tell me both, many saying it was just colorful rose (but isn’t that rainbow? Hahah), I remember reading a post where someone was saying how they had to have purple as well in order to classify as rainbow
Yeah can get confusing there are 4 species that I know of Rainbow, Rose, Green, and Black Widow. If you get different ones don't put them next to each other, even though they are all BTA's they will kill each other.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 68 38.0%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.0%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 27 15.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back