• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

6 heads for Xenias?

Grelby

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 25, 2017
Messages
111
Reaction score
58
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
cda5f732ec99e973aa5acf7c49c17527.jpg
I’m in Lakeland FL.
 
I got,
wwc Pandora's
Halle berry's
wwc utter chaos (big fangly ones)
Hollywood stunner chalice
Painted war coral
orange ricordea Florida
monti cap
magicians zoa
I travel weekly if you would like to trade
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 49 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new